Friday, March 13, 2009

Smile

I wanted to change something about my life so I thought maybe I’ll change my face. I added a smile to it. I knew how to smile but I usually kept it at the back of my mind, using it seldom. Now a days I am using it and believe me I have started loving my life, once again.

I think that the best way to start my blog is with few quotes on smile.

Everyone smiles in the same language. ~Author Unknown

Smiling is infectious, you can catch it like the flu. Someone smiled at me today, and I started smiling too.~Author Unknown

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. ~Andy Rooney

Smile - sunshine is good for your teeth. ~Author Unknown

Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you've been up to. ~Author Unknown

A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give. ~Author Unknown


There were many more but these were some of my favorites. While looking for these quotes I noticed that most of the lovely and meaningful ones were written by unknown authors. Some people live their life out doing great work and still the world knows about them as unknown or anonymous. Maybe blogging is one way to bring those unknown people out to the world with their work having their name under it.

So the last quotes are from me with my name along:

Don’t fake smile, learn from babies they are masters of genuine smile.- Dipti Malik

If you want a real smile think of a baby’s face, one will naturally come to you.-Dipti Malik

Babies are blessed because they have a pure soul which gives them that smile.- Dipti Malik

It all started with my post partum depression. I just forgot how to live and my life was a living hell. LOST, that was the word for me. The only person who brought me back in this world was my little son. Yes, he did it with his amazing smile. He taught me how to smile and love life once again.

2 comments: